Bridal Consultant Salary
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
- 1 How much do wedding dress consultants get paid?
- 2 Do Wedding Dress consultants get commission?
- 3 How much do Kleinfeld Bridal Consultants make?
- 4 Do consultants at Kleinfelds make commission?
- 5 Where do wedding planners make the most money?
- 6 How much do bridal consultants make at David’s Bridal?
- 7 Do brides on Say Yes to the Dress get paid?
- 8 How much does a wedding dress owner make?
- 9 What qualifications do you need to be a wedding dress consultant?
- 10 How much does Randy fenoli make per episode?
- 11 Why do bridal consultants wear black?
- 12 How hard is it to get a job at Kleinfelds?
- 13 Does it cost money to go to Kleinfelds?
- 14 How much is the Kleinfeld employee discount?
How much do wedding dress consultants get paid?
The salaries of Bridal Consultants in the US range from $10,001 to $138,390, with a median salary of $19,099. The middle 57% of Bridal Consultants makes between $19,099 and $58,736, with the top 86% making $138,390.
Do Wedding Dress consultants get commission?
As with most sales jobs, most bridal consultants work either partially or solely on commission. It is often a percentage of each wedding dress, gown, or pair of shoes they sell.
How much do Kleinfeld Bridal Consultants make?
The typical Kleinfeld Bridal Consultant salary is $16 per hour. Bridal Consultant salaries at Kleinfeld can range from $13 – $17 per hour.
Do consultants at Kleinfelds make commission?
A Kleinfeld consultant, or any wedding consultant for that matter, gets paid by the hour. Commission is added to their paychecks, and they must pay taxes on that commission, as they would do for their regular hourly pay. With minimal commission included, a bridal consultant can expect to make roughly $32,000 a year.
Where do wedding planners make the most money?
Highest paying cities for Wedding Planners in United States
- Los Angeles, CA. 9 salaries reported. $20.44. per hour.
- San Diego, CA. 7 salaries reported. $19.13. per hour.
- Honolulu, HI. 11 salaries reported. $18.35. per hour.
- Temecula, CA. 13 salaries reported. $18.31. per hour.
- Chandler, AZ. 33 salaries reported. $18.12. per hour.
How much do bridal consultants make at David’s Bridal?
How much does a Bridal Consultant make at David’s Bridal in the United States? Average David’s Bridal Bridal Consultant hourly pay in the United States is approximately $11.02, which is 12% below the national average.
Do brides on Say Yes to the Dress get paid?
They aren’t paid for their appearance. Even though brides and their families are appearing on the reality show, they receive no form of compensation on the TLC show. They have to pay for their dress.
How much does a wedding dress owner make?
One store’s owner averaged $70,000 to $92,000 in income each year, while another owner reported an average income ranging from $46,000 to $56,000. Generally, dresses’ retail prices are marked up 100%, but more money is made in alterations and wedding accessories.
What qualifications do you need to be a wedding dress consultant?
You do not need a degree or certification to become a consultant, and most bridal salons will provide on the job training. Some employers may require experience in retail, or a background in a related field such as fashion, marketing, floral design, or hospitality.
How much does Randy fenoli make per episode?
How much does TLC pay the star? As per Showbiz Cheatsheet, Randy gets approximately $25,000 to $40,000 for his role. The outlet further suggests that Randy might be getting somewhere close to $40,000 due to the popularity of the show.
Why do bridal consultants wear black?
The reason for this is simply so they do not blend in with the rosy-colored background during their confessionals. Just like the consultants wear mostly black to stand out among a sea of white dresses, the crew wants the participants to stand out during their interview segments.
How hard is it to get a job at Kleinfelds?
Is it hard to get a job at Kleinfeld Bridal? People have reported that the interview at Kleinfeld Bridal is easy. The interview process takes about a week. People have rated the overall interview experience as favorable.
Does it cost money to go to Kleinfelds?
Kleinfeld requires a credit card to reserve your appointment. There is no charge for the appointment.
How much is the Kleinfeld employee discount?
At the time of purchase, you must provide us with you or your spouse-to-be’s work ID and we will extend up to 12.5% off your dress purchase.